GRAPEVINE, Texas, Nov. 08, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — United Development Funding IV (“UDF IV”) announced today that its board of trustees has authorized a cash distribution of $0.08 per share payable on November 28, 2016 to shareholders of record at the close of business on November 18, 2016.
About United Development Funding IV
United Development Funding IV is a public Maryland real estate investment trust. UDF IV was formed primarily to generate current interest income by investing in secured loans and producing profits from investments in residential real estate. Additional information about UDF IV can be found on its website at www.udfiv.com. UDF IV may disseminate important information regarding its operations, including financial information, through social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- United Development Funding III – Letter to Investors
- United Development Funding IV Announces Distribution
- United Development Funding IV Announcement Regarding Unsolicited Tender Offer for Common Shares
- United Development Funding IV Receives Delisting Notice From Nasdaq
- Nasdaq Hearings Panel Grants Extension of Exception for Continued Listing of United Development Funding IV Shares